Rules and regulations
1. The 2017 Competition is open to all pianists between the ages of 7 and 27. (This rule does not apply to 2017 Festival participants).
2. Pianists born after July 1st, 2003 are to compete with the Future Maestro program participants.
3. Pianists born after July 1st, 1990 are to compete with the Artist program participants.
4. Competition repertoire must include at least 2 pieces performed in front of the Jury members (which will be selected by the Artistic Directors).
5. To apply, please use the festival application and make a note - "Competition only".
6. The application fee is $100 which includes a festival pass for the day of the Competition. We accept Paypal or check.
Accepted participants will be informed by July 23rd 2017. Applicants that were not accepted will have their fee refunded.
7. The Jury reserves the right to not to award a prize, to share prize etc. All decisions of the Jury are final and not subject to appeal.
By agreeing to participate you agree to all the rules stated above.
One Grand Prize:
Performance opportunity - Weill Recital Hall, Carnegie Hall, NYC 2017-18 season
FUll Tuition - 2018 Festival
1st prize - $450 towards 2018 Festival tuition, diploma;
2nd prize - $300 towards 2018 Festival tuition, diploma;
3rd prize - $200 towards 2018 Festival tuition, diploma;
1st prize - $750 towards 2018 Festival tuition, diploma;
2nd prize - $500 towards 2018 Festival tuition, diploma;
3rd prize - $300 towards 2018 Festival tuition, diploma;
The Competition will take place on August 6-7, 2017 at Garrison Forest School Performance Arts Center